A Flexible Film Isolator mounted on a stainless steel adjustable trolley system with capacity to hold 20, 30 or 50 cages. Isolators are available with 4 front and 2 rear gloves or 2 front and 2 rear gloves.
We can also make bespoke units to suit your specific requirements.
Features and Benefits
- Canopy manufactured from 0.50 – 0.75mm thick press polished optical quality anti static clear PVC
- 300mm diameter clamp-type polypropylene sleeve ports fitted to the front and back of the canopy
- Sleeve ports are fitted with sleeves (gloves supplied by client)
- A 316 Stainless Steel polished work tray clamped to the canopy using PVC titan fast edging strip
- A square Perspex Transfer Port fitted with seals and single action lever handle system
- An Isolator Air Handling System (push-pull system), which is automatically controlled by the control system
- An automatic battery back-up feature, which provides a minimum of 6 hours back-up to the fans in the event of mains electrical failure
- 150mm diameter exhaust ventilation pre-filter located inside the isolator for increased dust holding capacity
- Cylindrical HEPA filters fitted to the inlet and exhaust system
- Electronic height adjustable base trolley with wired handset and 3 memory settings
- The facility to connect to an AWDS