A Class I type Cage Cleaning Cabinet offering a working area with negative pressure 1380mm (w) x 750mm (h) and 675mm (d). It features carbon filtration to 99% efficiency for solvents and odours, exhaust filtration, and a ‘safe change’ 60 litre pivoting waste bin and the control panel includes filter and air pressure indicators and alarm.
Gives operator and environmental protection to BS EN 12469:2000
Features and Benefits
- Environmental protection. Exhaust air filtered to 99.997% efficient @ 0.3 micron particle size
- Carbon filtration to 99% efficiency for solvents / odours etc.
- Stainless steel enclosure and work surface
- Safe change, 60 litre, pivoting waste bin with 450mm x 450mm waste chute in work surface
- Inlet aperture 400mm high from work surface
- Fluorescent lighting to work surface > 800 lux
- HEPA filter seals under negative pressure eliminating any possibility of filter by-pass
- Large high capacity pre-filters to extend life of main filter
- Control Panel including mains isolating switch, light switch, ‘change pre-filter’ visible indicator, ‘low air pressure’ visible and audible alarm and mini-helic gauge with filter pressure status graphic
- Easy roll castors – front pair lockable