A Class II type compact Procedure Cabinet where less work space is needed, with a working area with negative pressure 1000mm (w) x 790mm (h) and 750 mm (d).
When installed correctly the APC1.1 conforms to BS EN 12469:2000.
Features and Benefits
- Operator protection to BS EN 12469 : 2000 > 0.5 metres/second face velocity
- Sample protection to Class 100 clean air – Laminar down flow air filtered to 99.997% efficient @ 0.3 micron particle size
- Environmental protection. Exhaust air filtered to 99.997% efficient @ 0.3 micron particle size
- Stainless steel work surface with front and rear protected air inlet grilles
- Fluorescent lighting to work surface > 600 lux
- HEPA filter seals under negative pressure eliminating any possibility of filter by-pass
- Safe change Pre-Filters (work surface hinges up to enable filters to be changed while cabinet is running)
- 2 x high capacity pre-filters ensuring maximum life of HEPA main filter
- Easy roll castors – front pair lockable
- Work surface height adjustable from 900mm – 1000mm
- Optional electric socket fitted internally