A Class II type Procedure Cabinet, which is the largest in the range. With negative pressure the working area is 1400mm (w) x 790mm (h) and 750mm (d). The APC 1.5 can accommodate either in-cabinet computer housing (tailored to fit your equipment) or a ‘safe change’ pivoting waste bin with a chute in the work surface.
When installed correctly the APC1.5 conforms to BS EN 12469:2000.
Features and Benefits
- Operator protection to BS EN 12469 : 2000 > 0.5 metres/second face velocity
- Sample protection to Class 100 clean air – Laminar down flow air filtered to 99.997% efficient @ 0.3 micron particle size
- Environmental protection. Exhaust air filtered to 99.997% efficient @ 0.3 micron particle size
- Stainless steel work surface with front and rear protected air inlet grilles
- Fluorescent lighting to work surface > 600 lux
- HEPA filter seals under negative pressure eliminating any possibility of filter by-pass
- Safe change Pre-Filters (work surface hinges up to enable filters to be changed while cabinet is running)
- 2 x high capacity pre-filters ensuring maximum life of HEPA main filter
- Easy roll castors – front pair lockable